Sunday, September 11, 2011

Momma Update

I have not updated in forever. Momma is doing ok right now. Since I last posted, she has gone through 2 rounds of chemotherapy. She quit halfway through the 2nd one- which I understand. I need to make my way out to her but I have some obligations I must fulfill at the moment, so I will keep working on that.

The cancer is in her bones and growing, but not rapidly- quickly but not wildly. The majority of her pain comes from her torn rotator cuff and the chemo.

Prognosis is 6-12 months. If you know my mom it would mean the world to her to receive cards and prayers. Message me for her address.

Thanks for all the concern, love and support. Please be patient with me and don't read too deeply into my status' on fb- this is a hard time for me and sometimes I blow off steam where I should not.

No comments:

Post a Comment