Saturday, December 11, 2010

UGH!

What am I doing here? I am completely second guessing myself right now. Mom is in the ICU and asleep most of the time. She simply does not need me here right now. I should have waited to come down. I had to take about a week and a half off of work and she may need that time when I can be more useful than just sitting here waiting for her to be released from the hospital. I am feeling so depressed and useless today. I really hate dealing with myself in these situations. I am just so unsure all the time. I do know that me sitting here is doing nothing. Maybe I will go sit at the hospital, but yesterday she asked me to leave so she could sleep. I don't want to disturb her and my Uncle is there already, I don't want to overwhelm her. UGH I should have stayed home until the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment