Monday, December 20, 2010

Update

I tried to do an update but ended up saving it in drafts. Lets just say last week was really bad for mom. By Thursday I was sure we were going to lose her. As I sit here writing this post she is puttering all around the kitchen, she just gave me a sly look when I called her out on turning my coffee off and she is in great spirits. It has been a long time since I have seen her as happy as she was last night when Dr. Cassidy told her she could go home. Before I could even get her bags packed she was playing cupid and eating a sandwich. She slept like a baby last night and it is just so good to have her home. My cousin is coming over to hang out with her so I can go run some errands, but truthfully, mom is doing so well and is so strong, she could likely stay by herself for a bit today.

I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment