Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Apology

Ah guilt....one of my Top 5 favorite wasted emotions.....


I want to apologise to some of my friends. I have, in these past 3 weeks, been a fairly negligent friend. I have not called or emailed or made any effort to get together. I have been spending a good deal of time with family and countless hours in my classroom and even more untold hours sitting on my couch, floor, or porch contemplating life.

I don't know what I am going to do with this new life of mine. It has taken me many hours of thought and that is all I have come up with...."I don't know".

I am so tired today. I spend all night last night planning and preparing for school and I have barely scratched the surface.

It is so easy for me to fade into whatever I am doing at the moment. This school year is no different, but I know it will settle down soon. I hope to have some fun this weekend, not spend too much money, get some stuff done for next week, finish my wardrobe.

I have lost my balance. I need to regain it, but I am so out of practice.

I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. I hope the first day of school goes well. I am nervous- so much to do, at least it will go by fast and before I know it I will be home.....working.

Someone save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment