Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Song

Woah- 2 blog day and it is only 10 am. Too much thinking is gonna kill me.

Actually I have been watching birds out the window, thinking and listening to music and a song came into my head. This really is MY song. I have lots of songs that represent moments and moods but this one song has, since the first time I heard it, represented me. Maybe not the me you know....maybe, I have no idea which me any of you know. THIS is the me I know. It is not sad so don't come rushing over here with tissues- if you wanna bring me a mocha or something, I am always down.

This song is nearly exactly how I feel inside- all my strengths, insecurities and hopes. I could give a more detailed analysis, but what's the point? if you have a question you can ask me.

I am not sad, just contemplative. I get far away physically and mentally when I get contemplative sometimes for a moment sometimes for a month- its just my way. I am often mistaken as being sad when I am working out something in my head, but I am NOT sad.

Sure I am a little flustered, but please don't misunderstand- I'm thinking, that is all. And because I am blogging it, I obviously need the feeling that someone is listening to me without having to face anyone- I am strange like that, I am dying to share and have someone listen, but I am horrible at expressing myself to someone if I have to actually look at them.

Anyway, here is my song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0yKxMwRGg


Funny, I think I have blogged this before- not here but on my old MSN blog that I am sure is still out there in cyber space....Ima look for it will be interesting to see what I said about it 5 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Found the old blog- lots of songs on it, but not this one- must be in a journal.

    http://heatherfay.spaces.live.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete