Monday, September 20, 2010

The inevitable

Well, I always knew it was inevitable.

Now that it is finally here, I certainly have mixed feelings about it.

One minute it is no big deal. I mean I knew it was coming, so I should not be surprised. It didn't take me too long to recognize, but admitting is taking its time.

The next minute it is sad. I mean so much fun and what now?

Part of me wants confirmation- not that I really need it. However, I get confused when I let myself think what I want to think. Without confirmation I am just dragging it out.

Don't get me wrong, I am going about my life. At night it is difficult because my little mind gets itself all wound up. I will be ok. It is not the end all be all. I kept myself on guard enough to see to that, but I am not going to lie, I hate to see it disappear more than I hoped I would.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment