Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A reflection

My heart is pretty heavy tonight. I ache for Richard and the McLaughin family.

I am disappointed for myself professionally after a serious oversight by only person with the power to get me what I and my students need to be successful.

I am proud about how I am conducting my life and myself at the moment....mostly.

However, I really need to focus on some things. This is what I have come up with.

I know that if I learn to be patient, everything I want will be at my fingertips.
I know that if I am diligent, everything I need to do will get accomplished.
I know that if I am quiet, knowledge will have room to grow.
I know that if I persevere, wisdom will be the result.
I know that if I can love myself and be my friend, I will never REALLY be lonely again.

I know I've gotta put in some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment