Monday, January 18, 2010

Before Photos

No, you will not see them posted here- yet- maybe in 6-8-10 months. I still need to do my measurements, but the photos give me a pretty good idea of what I am working with. They are not pretty. They are me in my new yoga outfit. Front, side, back. I could totally worry about it, but I am not going to. I am going to go to yoga. I am going to keep putting one foot in front of another and get healthy. We walked 3 hours today. If I keep working, I will make it. I WILL NOT look like this forever. We are going to take a photo every month and I hope that near the end of summer or sometime in the fall, I will post some of them. Until now, they remain safely locked in my computer.

1 comment:

  1. i love it! keep it up, you're doing wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete