Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am in love...

I am madly, passionately, deeply in love....with sugar....especially in the form of carbs. I actually went to bed last night because I WANTED (did not need) an english muffin. I hopped out of bed after only one snooze because I knew my love, the english muffin, was waiting for me.
Seriously.
I have quit smoking several times and the pull towards unnecessary sugar is as bad as a nicotine fit.

Oh well, I am not giving up sugar, but we need some space.

So how am I going to transform my life? It is a multi step process. For starters, I am taking things one step at a time. I got that tattooed on my foot 3 years ago and I still don't know how to take things one step at a time. I am making baby steps and hoping to change my life not just lose some weight.

This is important to understand if you have chosen to sit in my cheering section. It is important because I am going to forget it and I need peeps who love me to remind me.

I will type more about it later, but I am tired for work and my real honey (the one who doesn't make me fat) is here and I have missed him all day so I am going to go kick it with him. Even if he did make delicious popcorn and I am not hungry so I am not eating any- even if I have to go to bed to keep from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment