Sunday, January 17, 2010

Challenges

I faced some challenges this weekend in terms of my weight loss goals. I went out with friends on Saturday and a family dinner tonight. On Sat I went a little overboard, but I still stayed well within my weekly points. Also, Curtis and I walked both days so I earned a lot of activity points. Last week I had 20 points left at the end of the week from working out. That is my goal for every week. I am right on track. Tonight I went to my niece's house to belatedly celebrate Christmas. We had potatoes, ham corn, and rolls. I was so good. I had a little bit of everything and I came home with points to spare for the day. Very well done. My next weigh in is in three days. I am very excited to see what kind of progress I made this week. I will remember that my goal is 1 pound per week. As long as I steadily lose one pound each week I will reach my goal and remain there. :)

H

1 comment:

  1. I love that you set a challenging yet achievable goal! One pound each week is very reasonable - it's so wonderfully gentle and loving of your self. It all adds up :)

    ReplyDelete