Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My happiness is worth the wait

This is the text I got from Curtis tonight. I said "It is going to take me 8 weeks longer to reach my goal" (my weigh in showed that I am 8lbs heavier than I thought) and he responded with " Thats ok. Your happiness is worth the wait" How lucky am I to have him in my corner?

So I ate ok- I have to deal with emotional eating , PRONTO! (one of my students uses that word everyday and it cracks me up!) Seriously, if I can conquer emotional eating, I will be golden- forever.

We did one of our hour long walks tonight- we do this everyday that it is not raining and if I don't have some event to run off to we easily walk two. It is so wonderful to bond. Ok, well he listens to me yak and I think he is paying attention and therefore the love grows ;)

Thanks Curtis for supporting me in my pursuit of happiness.

I have a lot of cheerleaders in my section according to Facebook and I just appreciate everyone so much.

2010- 10 years and 3 months since my life changed for the worse. A decade is enough time to get back to the girl I know I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment