Friday, January 15, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful that I am alive today.

I am so blessed to have friends whom are such amazing people who love me so much.

I am grateful that 6 different students just asked if they could have lunch with me today (though I feel a little guilty that I turned them away so I can have some alone time).

I am thankful for my mom and dad and the upbringing they gave me. I am so fortunate in life now because of what they taught me back then.

I am thankful for my strength- I have an amazing and surprising amount of power within me.

I'm thankful for Curtis, he gives me lots of love and caters to all the crazy/quiet/wild/fun/cranky sides of my personality. He has been a better friend than I ever imagined to find in a relationship.

I am thankful for Kaya- she smells bad, but god I love that dog! She has been with me through some really difficult times and has unconditional love for me.

I am thankful for my job and my intelligence so that I can work in this type of environment.

I am thankful for my spaghetti lunch and grateful for the fact I am a really good cook.

I am blessed to live in my beautiful apartment. I am ready to move on from it, but it has a beautiful view and it holds a lot of special memories of my freedom and building new love.

I am thankful for a million other things but the bell is about to ring.

It has been a really long time since I felt so full.

No comments:

Post a Comment