Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am a control freak

That is not even a joke. I am a total control freak, it is kind of sad. However, I have had a change in my thought process today. I think the past few days I have been frustrated because I realized just how much food controls me. Now that I am trying to learn differently, it is ALL I think about. What will I eat, what did I eat, how much will I eat, etc. Today I have been very good at making food choices and being more active. I have drank a lot of water and right now I would normally be famished and into about my 4th 100 cal pack. However, I am not even hungry. I feel in control and it feels very positive.

I think Roo and I are going to start Hot Yoga- I'd be a liar if I said I was not intimidated by this. However, I think it is just what I need.

Off to walk with C- life is really not so bad after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment