Sunday, January 17, 2010

You gotta have friends

I am so fortunate with the friends I have in my life. Today I would like to talk about one inspirational person in particular.

Heidi Clark- this is an amazing preson. If you don't know Heidi, you should ask me how you can get to know her, because my world, for one, is a better place because she is part of it. Heidi is hilarious, giving, adventurous, funny, inspirational, intelligent, I could go on and on...

I met Heidi because I was part of a relationship, which I am no longer a part of. Usually when you split up with someone friends choose sides and you either get to keep them or you lose them. Heidi is not like that. She successfully balances a relationship with both myself and my ex and I will forever be greatful to her for that.

Because of Heidi, I have met other people whom I consider to be absolute gems that I could not live with out; Jen, Jenni, Christina,Donnie, and Ginny. There are also many others- our Bunco group, all of our Partylite crew, etc. etc. This circle of women keep me grounded and I always look forward to spending time with them. Not because of the food, and the laugh,the companionship, and the adventures (though those things are important to me). The reason I love these women so much is because I can be myself with them. I can just relax, let go, and be me- no worries of criticism- they all make me feel as special to them as they are to me.

Another thing I love about Heidi is her giving spirit. Heidi and I are very much alike in this area- but with one huge difference- Heidi is on top of things, dedicated, and organized. Therefore she puts her brain into organizing events in which I can become involved and put my heart into. Thanks Heidi- your hard work is so appreciated.

Last night we went out to dinner with Heidi and Jason (her fiance & my ex's brother, who much like Heidi is able to balance one with the other, I really appreciate that Jason). I love these two. The 4 of us met Jen and played BINGO- random and so much fun!

My life is a better one because of the people I have around me and I want to tell every one of you I love you dearly and hope that I will be able to enhance your lives the way you have mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!! You are such an awesome friend and I would never give you up. You are as special to me as I am to you :)

    ReplyDelete